COUNT DOWN'S

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Daisypath Christmas tickers

Friday, February 15, 2013

VALENTINES ~ 2013

Happy Valentines! What a SPECIAL day it was. Adam had the day off because he is leaving for a work trip to Orlando and will be home February 21st! So we talked about meeting for lunch at Lenny's! No Biggie Right?! Well, I had to work yesterday, and right around 10:45 guess who appears in my office???? ADAM DECROW!!!!! I had to take a doiuble take! LOL He was standing there with flowers, a teddy bear and a card!!! PRICELESS and made me feel on TOP OF THE WORLD!!!! No one has ever suprised me this way....it was the MOST SPECIAL MOMENT!!!!!! I could not stop smiling and laughing out of disbelief that he did this for me!!!! So as planned we went to lunch together! We returned back to the office and he got to have the GRAND TOUR of our manufacturing palnt to see what I do at work all day long! It was great getting to spend a couple of hours with him during the day even more special this was his whole idea!!! So...I must tell you he had a wonderful person help him out on his plan that happened the night before while we were at the Memphis Tigers basketball game with the owner of my company and his wife!!! Even more sneaky is he...I will be watching him!!!! Adam talked to Mrs. Gaye while I was in the bathroom to get JC's number. Adam then got him mom to call me to step out so I could hear her and talk to her for like 20 minutes we talked about sooo much! I just love her but she was behind this too! LOL All the while I had no idea!!! So while I was gone Adam and JC talked about him coming up here to bring me my Valentines suprise! :) I give him LOADS and LOADS of brownie points!

After I left work I went to get Addie from school and took her to McDoanlds for dinner! She stayed with YaYa while Adam and I enjoyed a nice dinner at Longhorn Steak House! Yum..Yum! Not too bad of a wait and EXCELLENT Customer Service I might add! I gave Adam his Valentines gift which was a Picture Book that I put together of us from the day we met! It captured all the moments that him, Addie Kate and I have shared together! It brought tears to his eyes and I was so happy to see that he loved it as much as I loved creating it! I also bought him a new picture frame of us for his office! Love Pictures and Love having these moments with him! Adam bought AK a Mickey and she was in LOVE!!! She loves her Mickey and Friends. I got her Cinderella and she was soo excited!
After we picked Addie up we went home and did the normal evening routine! It was so nice to share this day with the one that I love and have him at home with us!

Adams parents got Addie and I Valentines Gifts too! We get to have a McDonalds dinner night! Can't wait....because Addie likes going there to play! So it will be a special evening one night! I just love his parents and so does Addie Kate! They treat us so nice and love us unconditionally! They are just the perfect family to bring us in! They are loving and welcoming. After I thank Mrs. Peggy for our gifts she said, "Of Course Yall are one of us now"! Can I just tell you what this meant to me and made my heart just melt! I love this family beyond measure!

Here are a few pictures of my suprise on Valentines Day! (Addie did not want her picture taken yesterday so I picked my battle and did not force her!!!)

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment