COUNT DOWN'S

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Daisypath Christmas tickers

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

LONG WEEK.......

So this past week since last Friday 02/15 has been pretty long!!!! I have adjusted to having a wonderful man around that LOVES me and Addie unconditionally!!!He had to travel for work this past week to Orlando...only the most Magical place on earth since it is Mickey and Friends, and the Princesses home!!!! Sad we could not make this trip but there is always next year!!! Adam will be home tomorrow!

Anyways AK went to her Dad's Monday and comes home today!!! She has been very upset being over there and I have had to endure her pain of crying each night to come home! I am so ready for her to be home as she is ready to be home as well! :)

So the past few days have been long and hard! I did get to enjoy a dinner and movie girls night with Adam's mom and I just loved it! I love that I can have another Mom to hang out with and do girl things! She is the best! I am going to keep her!!!!!

We have a fun weekend planned for all of us! A little Family time together and a Date Night!!! Yeah for fun times for everyone!


I will leave you with Adam's little LOVE saying to me before he ever hangs up the phone, or leaves.....

I LOVE you with all my heart and if I had 2 hearts I would love you with that one too!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment