COUNT DOWN'S

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Daisypath Christmas tickers

Monday, February 18, 2013

HOW DID I GET SOOO LUCKY?

So...everyone knows that I went through a very bad year and a half in life recently! It's no secret! Life was changed for Addie Kate and I in a bad way!!! I thought during this time that my life was horrible, wanted to crawl in a hole and die, the only thing I had to live for at this point was my precious daughter Addie Kate and I did EVERYTHING in my power to protect her from this awful event in life!

Well I turned to God because afterall he knew what he was doing and he was the only one that could make me better. I cried myself to sleep many of nights praying that he was doing the right thing and that he would bring a loving husband, and father into our lives. Someone that wanted to be a Godly man to our home, be a dad and enjoy family fun, someone that wanted children and someone that most of all LOVED me for ME and not this model like person someone that would love Addie Kate as if it was their own child! Many prayers, many tears, many arguments with family and friends telling them they would never understand my pain and many prayers asking God WHY ME..WHY ME???

All the while God had the PERFECT PLAN in store for Addie and I! This past October he brought Adam DeCrow into our lives! WOW...did he listen to all my tears and pleas! He found the man I have prayed for! Adam is a loving man that loves his family so much and wants his own family, he loves me for me, he loves AK with all his heart and he was raised in the church and wants a christian home for his family!!! A man like this does exist and its the best thing that could have happened for us! The first time I met his whole family on Thanksgiving Day you would have thought we would have know each other for years....that's how wonderful they all were and they have not stopped loving AK and I!!! I am forever grateful for this man!!!

Thank You Lord for hearing my feeble cry and teaching me to believe in you because you are the one and only you are the Lord Supreme and over all!!!!


I am so happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment