COUNT DOWN'S

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Daisypath Christmas tickers

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

NEW BEGINNINGS....

Mine and Addie's lives have changed a little since I have posted in June 2012! Alot has happened since then.....

A wonderful man has came into our lives and I thank God for him each and every day. God has given me the opportunity to love and be loved once again. God has brought a male.fatherly role figure into Addie's life and I couldn't be happier! Addie Loves Adam so much and he loves her more than life itself! I never thought this day would come that I could feel so much LOVE again....but it has. The prayers, tears, and wisdom have all paid off. The Decrow family is so loving and caring and welcoming of Addie Kate and I. I really thought this transition into a new life and family would be very hard for Addie and I but I am wrong and I am happy that I am wrong. This family loves us unconditionally and I can't ask for a better family to be loved by!


We had a wonderful Thanksgiving and Christmas Holiday Season! Addie was an angel in her Christmas Program at school and sang her songs wonderfully! She had so many people there to see her perform and she was excited to see everyone! We spent the night at mom's on Christmas Eve this year which was new for us..but FUN! Made me bring back childhood memories of waking up and seeing my toys as a kid! We were able to spend time with ADam's family on Christmas Eve as well and then spend all day together on Christmas! What wonderful memories we all made together as a family!

New Years Eve was alot of fun this year for Addie and I both! She got to spend the evening with Miss. Ashley! Sheloves Miss. Ashley from church and she was soo sweet to babysit and have fun with AK so that Mommy could go out this year! I have not been out in a long time so this was a REAL TREAT! Adam and I went to dinner with several other couples and then went to Fox and the Hound to RING in the NEW YEAR...2013! We had so much fun!

Addie has grown up so much, if you don't see her regularly you would wonder where the sweet little baby has gone! She is now going on the BIG GIRL Potty! She would not go when I was ready she started when she was ready! Thank GOD because I thought this day would never come! She has done GREAT and I am so proud of her!

Valentines Day is approaching this week and you can just see the LOVE in the AIR around our home! My LOVE for Addie is endless and I love this kid more than anything! She is my rock. I have added to my love this year and that is Adam. He just coompletes me in many ways. We are going to go to dinner on Valentines Day and then pick AK up and go home! Life is great with these 2 loves in my life!

Soooo..that catches you up just a little bit to whats been going on in our life! I promise to try and stay more up to date!







Till next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment