COUNT DOWN'S

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Daisypath Christmas tickers

Monday, April 15, 2013

6 MONTHS FULL OF FUN, LOVE AND LAUGHTER.......

Well today is 6 months from when Adam and I started dating! Time has flown and YES it has been fun! I am so thrilled to say that I have someone that LOVES me for me and LOVES AK! He is GREAT and loves us both more than life itself! He is kind, passionate, godly and so loving! He wants the best for all 3 of us. To think that we started this relationship by emailing one another and the rest has just bloomed like a flower!!! Adam is always looking for ways to surprise me and lets just say he does a GREAT job at it each time and makes me feel so special!!!! LIFE IS GREAT!!!!!

Dozen Roses delivered to my office!
HAPPY 6 MONTHS!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment